« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Faulty electric heater caused fire that killed Dairyland man

Published 12/15/2012, Superior Telegram

The cause of a fire that killed John James Harris in September was a faulty electric heater, according to Mike Knutson, Dairyland fire chief.

Word count: 142

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.