« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Body shop-home fire caused by wood-burning stove

Published 12/04/2012, Duluth News Tribune

A wood-burning stove apparently caused the fire that extensively damaged a rural Duluth auto body shop and attached home Monday, Rice Lake Fire Department Chief Matt Frantz said today.

Word count: 215

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: