« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Friday's weather for Duluth and the Northland: Chance of flurries and lake-effect snow

Published 11/30/2012, Duluth News Tribune

Happy Friday! We've got a lot of clouds and continued east wind today that will give us a chance of lake-effect snow showers for the North Shore. Highs will reach 31 with a 50 percent chance of snow. Away from the lake and to the south expect a 20 percent to 30 percent chance of a flurry with cloudy skies.

Word count: 259

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: