« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Hunter dies in rural St. Louis County after clothing catches fire

Published 11/05/2011, Duluth News Tribune

A hunter from Maple Grove, Minn., died this morning in rural St. Louis County when his clothing caught on fire while he was trying to light a propane heater in his deer stand.

Word count: 105

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: