« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Dream still lives for Lakeside store owner whose boutique went up in smoke

Published 07/08/2010, Fox 21 News

The fire that destroyed a new Lakeside boutique just days before it was to open was caused by an electrical overload due to an air conditioner, a Duluth Fire Department official said Wednesday.

Word count: 378

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: