« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Faulty fireplace blamed for West Duluth fire; relief fund set up

Published 04/28/2010, Duluth News Tribune

A fire that destroyed a house in West Duluth on Sunday was started by a faulty fireplace, the Duluth Fire Marshal’s Office reported Tuesday.

Word count: 69

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: