« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Electric heater may have caused house fire in Thomson Township

Published 01/22/2009, Duluth News Tribune

An electric heater used to heat water lines beneath a trailer house may have ignited the fire that destroyed a Thomson Township home Tuesday evening.

Word count: 161

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.