« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Victims from ammonia leak identified

Published 11/16/2009, Rosemount Town Pages

Robert Larry Shue, 31, of Kingfisher OK. died and Roy Thomas Taylor, 56, of Moore, OK was injured after being exposed to anhydrous ammonia.

Word count: 427

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: