« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Round Lake fire leaves three people homeless

Published 12/12/2012, Worthington Daily Globe

ROUND LAKE — A Wednesday morning fire that destroyed a mobile home in Round Lake has left two adults and their teenage son homeless. The Round Lake Fire Department was paged at 8:55 a.m. Wednesday to 106 First Ave., to find the mobile home completely engulfed, according to Fire Chief Mike Smith. An adult male home at the time was not injured, although two family pets — a dog and a cat — died in the blaze.

Word count: 385

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: