Explosion destroys garage, tractors
Published 10/19/2010, Worthington Daily Globe
Malfunctioning light and gasoline believed to be cause
HILLS — An explosion believed to have been caused by a malfunctioning electrical light and some gasoline rocked a neighborhood in Hills Tuesday morning and left a home without its attached two-stall garage. Two occupants of the home were uninjured.
The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.