« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

City worker resting after exposure to chlorine fumes

Published 07/26/2012, West Central Tribune

WILLMAR — A Willmar Public Works Department employee was resting at home today after he was exposed to chlorine fumes while performing maintenance at the city-owned Rice Park wading pool Tuesday afternoon.

Word count: 306

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.