« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Porch fire in Willmar, Minn., caused by cigarette, fire chief says use caution

Published 07/16/2012, West Central Tribune

WILLMAR — The Willmar Fire Chief is urging citizens to use extreme caution when using cigarettes or fireworks or having recreational fires after the fire department responded Sunday afternoon to a fire caused by the careless discarding of a cigarette.

Word count: 116

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.