« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Foreign owners must report land transactions to USDA

Published 06/02/2012, West Central Tribune

WILLMAR — Foreign persons who acquire an interest in agricultural land are required to report such transactions to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency within 90 days of the closing.

Word count: 810

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.