« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Eastwood Inn fire began in utility room

Published 04/20/2012, Wadena Pioneer Journal

A fire that broke out in a utility room Monday morning at the Eastwood Inn of Wadena forced the evacuation of one resident and spread smoke into the adjoining Los Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant.

Word count: 152

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: