« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Zosel home on Bryant catches fire

Published 03/24/2012, Wadena Pioneer Journal

A fire started in the attic of a home on Bryant Avenue Southwest in Wadena Sunday, but no one was harmed in the blaze at 215 Bryant Ave. SW, the home of Jeane and the late Bob Zosel. “There was a lot of damage,” Jeane Zosel said.

Word count: 286

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: