« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Unoccupied house in Long Prairie destroyed by fire

Published 01/21/2012, Wadena Pioneer Journal

The Long Prairie Volunteer Fire Department was paged at 2:52 p.m. to 22697 Gate Way Drive, an unoccupied house which was fully engulfed with flames upon arrival of the fire department.

Word count: 75

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.