« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

News briefs: Man electrocuted by extension cord

Published 07/27/2012, Alexandria Echo Press

According to the Kandiyohi County Sheriff’s Department, Brian Van Engen, 56, was moving his boat lift when it came into contact with an extension cord that had been rubbed bare of insulation. The cord had been used to supply power to the electric boat lift.

Word count: 714

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.