« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Home, belongings destroyed in fire

Published 12/16/2009, Alexandria Echo Press

A local family lost their home and belongings in a fire December 8. The house fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. at the home of Eric and Deborah Stelling, 13244 165th Avenue, Sauk Centre.

Word count: 215

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.