« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Grand Forks father bites into Halloween candy, gets stuck by sewing needle

Published 11/02/2009, Grand Forks Herald

Someone slipped a needle into a piece of Halloween candy given to a child Saturday in Grand Forks and later bitten into by the child’s father, who was injured, police said Sunday.

Word count: 169

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: