« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Kitchen fire causes smoke damage on Jefferson street

Published 12/11/2012, Alexandria Echo Press

The American Red Cross is assisting four adults and three children following an apartment fire on the 1200 block of Jefferson Street in Alexandria on Tuesday, December 4.

Word count: 143

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: