« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Beckman runs unopposed, wins spot as mayor

Published 11/07/2012, The Republican Eagle

Running unopposed for Lake City mayor, Joel Beckman totaled 2,347 votes to secure the position. He collected 96.47 percent of the vote while 86 write-ins made up the remaining 3.53 percent.

Word count: 62

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.