« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Updated: Bemidji man dies of electrocution in accident at Acme Tools

Published 05/18/2012, Park Rapids Enterprise

A 49 year old Bemidji man was operating a boom lift when he came in contact with a power line.

Word count: 88

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.