« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Ex CEO of Blue Cross died of carbon monoxide poisoning

Published 09/17/2010, Forum

The state medical examiner’s office has determined carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death for former Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota president Michael Unhjem, Fargo police stated in a news release.

Word count: 155

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.