« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Verndale school evacuated for smoke threat

Published 04/21/2010, Wadena Pioneer Journal

Verndale students and staff were evacuated from the school building Tuesday afternoon. Verndale fire chief Don Weniger said smoke in the wood shop, which may have been caused by a spark from a saw blade striking a nail, ignited some sawdust. No damage was done to the building. The school was evacuated but classes resumed for the seventh hour.

Word count: 59

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.