« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Osage chimney fire causes minimal damage; quickly extinguished

Published 02/02/2010, Park Rapids Enterprise

Park Rapids firefighters quickly doused a chimney fire at a rural Osage mobile home Tuesday morning with help from the frozen Straight Lake.

Word count: 121

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: