« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Osage fire causes smoke damage to Bog Lake cabin

Published 12/30/2009, Park Rapids Enterprise

Park Rapids and Carsonville firefighters responded to a cabin fire in Osage Township Sunday evening that caused mostly smoke damage when a chair ignited.

Word count: 129

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.