« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Use of carbon monoxide detectors not required here

Published 10/27/2009, The Jamestown Sun

A carbon monoxide detector could have prevented last Friday’s poisoning of about 30 people at the First Congregational United Church of Christ in downtown Jamestown, but no building is required by code to have one. “You’re not required to have a carbon monoxide detector for Jamestown,” said Jim Reuther, fire chief for the Jamestown Fire Department.

Word count: 642

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: