« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Candle causes Saturday house fire

Published 09/13/2009, The Jamestown Sun

An unattended candle was the cause of a fire that burned a bedroom at 420 Eighth St. S.W. Saturday afternoon, said Jim Reuther, fire chief.

Word count: 125

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.