Lawsuit over painkiller death
Published 07/13/2009, The Jamestown Sun
The mother of a man who authorities say died of a painkiller overdose is suing his father for allegedly supplying a potent patch. Court records said 34-year-old Clinton Bitz of Sioux Falls, S.D., died in April 2007 from what authorities called an acute Fentanyl overdose. The painkiller patches allegedly were prescribed to his father, Francis Bitz, of Edgeley.Word count: 128
The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.