« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fargo fire has unusual cause

Published 06/25/2009, The Jamestown Sun

Authorities say a fire that did about $60,000 in damage to a Fargo apartment building had an unusual cause. Fire Capt. Randy Weiss said the blaze is believed to have been ignited by a pet snake’s heat lamp that was knocked over, possibly by a cat.

Word count: 50

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.