« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Lighter might have sparked fire at oil well in ND

Published 08/24/2012, The Jamestown Sun

A company spokesman says a cigarette lighter might have caused a fire at an oil well site in the western North Dakota oil patch.

Word count: 102

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: