« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fatal Aug. 14 fire in Grand Forks started on stove

Published 08/21/2012, The Jamestown Sun

Investigators say a house fire in which a retired Grand Forks attorney died started on the kitchen stove and spread to nearby combustibles and the kitchen cabinets.

Word count: 64

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: