« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

SNAP will help with food losses

Published 07/13/2011, The Jamestown Sun

North Dakotans who receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits can apply for replacement benefits if they lose food due to severe weather, flooding or other disaster situations. They must report their loss to a county social service office within 10 days following the disaster.

Word count: 191

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.