« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Flood damage forms available online

Published 04/02/2010, The Jamestown Sun

LaMoure County residents who experienced damage to their homes because of spring flooding need to fill out a Home Damage Assessment form and return it to the La-Moure County Department of Emergency Services by noon Tuesday if possible. This includes damage that resulted from flooding of rivers or streams, overland flooding, or seepage of water or sewer in basements.

Word count: 153

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.