« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fireplace log blamed for house fire in Fargo

Published 01/01/2010, The Jamestown Sun

FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Authorities say a Christmas Day fire that caused about $60,000 worth of damage to Fargo home started when a burning log fell out of an unattended fireplace.

Word count: 78

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: