Published April 05 2014
Professional development (April 5)Robinson completes investment exam
Stacey Robinson, a relationship manager at United Capital Financial Advisers, 109 Roberts St., Fargo, has completed the Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination through the North American Securities Administrators Association.
A native North Dakotan, Robinson is a graduate of the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. She has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry.
NetWork Center techs earn certifications
Several employees at NetWork Center Inc., Fargo, have earned various professional certifications. The employees and their certifications are:
• Brad Piekutowski and Jeff Bolstad, IBM System X Family Tech Support V1.
• Mike Pagan, VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 Data Center.
• Jon Johnson, Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization.
• Tim Tegtmeier, Implementing Cisco Video Network Device.
• Dana Eckart, IBM System X Family Sales V1.