Forum staff reports, Published January 31 2014
Fire destroys Perham mobile home, displaces family
PERHAM, Minn. – A family of six was displaced when their mobile home caught fire early this morning. No injuries were reported.
Robert Wasche was using a kerosene heater to thaw some frozen pipes beneath the mobile home at 269 Pinecone Park here, said Officer Mike Christopherson of the Perham Police Department.
“Everybody got out safely,” he said. “The trailer home was a total loss.”
The American Red Cross is helping the family with financial assistance, food, clothing and basic necessities.