Forum staff reports, Published January 28 2014
F/M Communiversity sets winter classesMOORHEAD – F/M Communiversity begins its winter session in February with a variety of classes and presentations available to people of all ages and education backgrounds. Some of the sessions include:
- “The Battle of Gettysburg in Fiction and Film,” with Mitzi Brunsdale.
- “What is Church Now and Then? Past, Present Future?” with the Revs. Sue Koesterman and Holly Johnson.
- “Fargo, the Early Years,” with Curt Eriksmoen.
- “History of Opera,” with John Tesch.
- “Native American Traditional Spiritual Belief,” with Willard Yellow Bird Jr.
- “Adapting Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing,” with Karla Knutson.
- “Problem-Solving Courts: A Path to Justice,” with Lisa Borgen.
- “Encore: Kind of Blue and More: The Music of Miles Davis,” with Russell Peterson, Allen Carter, David Ferreira, Doug Neill and Matt Patnode.
- “Minnesota Inside and Out: Exploring 100 Years of Art in Minnesota.”
- “Contemporary Music Laboratory,” with Colin Holter.
To register for any of thesessions or for more information, call (218) 299-3438, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fmcommuniversity.org.