Forum staff reports, Published December 04 2013
Autism task force to meet Dec. 16BISMARCK – The Autism Spectrum Disorder Task Force will meet from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Dec. 16 using 10 video conference sites in North Dakota. The meetings are open to the public.
Agenda items include updates on the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, changes related to autism and the Support Autism in North Dakota grant from the North Dakota Center for Persons with Disabilities at Minot State University.
The video locations include:
• Bismarck, Department of Human Services’ Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Division, Prairie Hills Plaza, 1237 W. Divide Ave.;
• Devils Lake, Lake Region Human Service Center, 200 Highway 2 SW;
• Dickinson, Badlands Human Service Center, 300 13th Ave. W.;
• Fargo, Southeast Human Service Center, 2624 9th Ave. S.;
• Grafton, Life Skills and Transition Center, 701 6th St. W.;
• Grand Forks, Northeast Human Service Center, 151 4th St. S.;
• Jamestown, South Central Human Service Center, 520 3rd St. NW, and at the State Hospital, 2605 Circle Drive;
• Minot, Minot State University, 500 University Ave. W., Memorial Hall; and
• Williston, Northwest Human Service Center, 316 2nd Ave. W.
A complete agenda is online at www.nd.gov/dhs/info/publicnotice/index.html.