Forum staff reports, Published October 09 2013
Quality Bakery to celebrate its 90th anniversaryFARGO – Quality Bakery will host several events next week in celebration of its 90 years in business.
Customers are asked to share 4x6 copies of pictures of Quality Bakery wedding, birthday or special occasion cakes for a memory album. Those who contribute by Saturday will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift certificate.
Other plans include:
• Monday: 7 to 9 a.m., hot doughnuts for 50 cents.
• Tuesday: Customer Appreciation Day featuring free samples of signature items.
• Wednesday: A photo display of Quality Bakery cakes. The drawing for the memory album gift certificate will be at 3 p.m.
• Thursday: Festivities will include an opportunity to decorate your own cookie and a doughnut hole contest.
• Friday: All proceeds from pink cakes and pink banana pies will be donated to the Roger Maris Cancer Center.