Forum staff reports, Published September 21 2013
Heitkamp and Cramer announce fall internsFARGO – U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp and Rep. Kevin Cramer have announced interns who will be serving in their Washington and North Dakota offices for the fall semester.
Serving Heitkamp are:
• Matthew Musacchia, Fargo, is a senior studying politics at North Dakota State University.
• Michael Nagel recently graduated from NDSU with a major in political science.
• Andy Conlon, Mandan, N.D., is a senior studying political science at the University of North Dakota.
• Josh Weatherspoon, Minot, N.D., recently earned a degree in criminal justice at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
• Bailey Walters is a native of California and a senior at Minot (N.D.) State University.
• Sarah Jennings, Dickinson, N.D., is majoring in history and political science at Dickinson State University.
Serving Cramer are:
• Tyler Flom, Thief River Falls, Minn., is a missile defense crewmember with the North Dakota National Guard in Washington.
• Mallory Nygard, Williston, is a student at the Catholic University of America studying English.
• Nicholas Creamer, Grand Forks, is majoring in accounting at UND.
• Christian Graham is a student at George Mason University.