Forum staff reports, Published September 12 2013
Cass Public Health slates senior flu shotsFARGO – Fargo Cass Public Health will hold flu shot clinics throughout rural Cass County at the following locations:
- Arthur Community Center, 9 to 11 a.m. Sept. 19.
- Page Senior Center, 1 to 3 p.m. Sept. 19.
- Casselton City Hall, 9 to 11 a.m. Sept. 20.
- Kindred Lutheran Church, 1 to 3 p.m. Sept. 20.
- West Fargo High Rise, 1 to 2:30 p.m. Sept. 24.
- West Fargo Co-op, 3 to 4 p.m. Sept. 24.
Clinics will not be held in Hunter, Harwood, Gardner, Buffalo or Horace this year.
Flu shots will be available for individuals 65 and older; and adults over the age of 18 with chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma, heart, lung or kidney disease or other immunosuppressive conditions.
The cost is $36. Attendees should bring Medicare and insurance cards.
Vaccine for children under the age of 19 will not be available at these vaccination clinics. Flu Shot Friday, for everyone ages 6 months and older, will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 25 at Fargo Cass Public Health.
For more information, call (701) 241-1360 or visit fighttheflu.net.