« Continue Browsing

e-mail article Print     e-mail article E-mail

Forum staff reports, Published September 08 2013

Firefighters extinguish fireplace blaze

FARGO – The Fargo Fire Department, responded to a report of heavy smoke coming from a chimney here at about 10:40 a.m. Sunday.

Firefighters quickly extinguished a blaze in the chimney and used a large fan to clear smoke from the home at 1701 Prairie Lane S.

The Fargo Fire Department urges residents to check and clean fireplace chimneys before starting fires.