Forum staff reports, Published July 30 2013
Microsoft executive to speak at 'State of Technology' event Aug. 20 in FargoFARGO – Tami Reller, executive vice president of Microsoft’s marketing group, will be the keynote speaker at the 2013 "State of Technology" event Aug. 20 at the Ramada Plaza and Suites and Conference Center in Fargo.
The annual event looks at how technology is changing the future of North Dakota. It is a partnership between the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber and Sen. John Hoeven.
Along with Reller and Hoeven, the list of speakers includes:
- Doug Burgum of the Kilbourne Group.
- Barry Batcheller of Appareo Systems.
- Jake Joraanstad of Myriad Devices.
- Gerry Groenewold of the Energy and Environmental Research Center.
- Alex Warner of Pedigree Technologies.
- Jeff Young of Evolution1.
The event is $45 in advance and $65 at the door for chamber members. Cost for general admission is $55 in advance and $75 at the door. To register, visit FMWFChamber.com or call (218) 233-1100.