« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fatal Hawley house fire blamed on accidental ignition of materials surrounding improperly installed electrical outlet

Published 07/29/2013, INFORUM

HAWLEY, Minn. – A fatal house fire here Sunday morning was caused by the accidental ignition of materials surrounding an improperly installed electrical outlet, Lt. Stephen Landsem of the Clay County Sheriff’s Department stated in a release Monday.

Word count: 532

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: