Published July 06 2013
Lend-a-hand - 07/07/13DMF Lend A Hand, Fargo, offers matching funds to support fundraising efforts for people experiencing a medical crisis in Cass and Clay counties.
Current fundraising efforts include: Lisa Kirsch, Kurt Gebeke, Richard McCleary, Kristi Ritter, Tami Mehl and Brandy Eaves.
Upcoming events include:
- Kurt Gebeke, Fargo, a benefit will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday at Tailgators, 1322 Main Ave., Fargo; checks payable to Kurt Gebeke Benefit Fund may be directed to Gate City Bank, 400 2nd Ave. N., Fargo, N.D. 58102.
- Richard McCleary, Fargo, a dinner benefit, silent auction and raffle will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. July 25 at the Bowler, 2630 S. University Drive, Fargo; checks payable to Richard McCleary Benefit Fund may be directed to Gate City Bank, Village West Shopping Center, Fargo, N.D. 58103.
- Kristi Ritter, Hawley, Minn.; spaghetti feed, silent auction, bake and craft sale will be held July 28 at the Speak Easy Restaurant, Detroit Lakes, Minn.; checks payable to Kristi Ritter Benefit Fund may be directed to Bell State Bank & Trust, 3100 13th Ave. S., Fargo, N.D. 58103.
- Tami Mehl, West Fargo; silent auction and dinner benefit from 4 to 7 p.m. Aug. 18 at Shanley High School, Fargo; checks payable to Tami Mehl Benefit Fund may be directed to Bell State Bank & Trust, P.O. Box 10877, Fargo, N.D. 58106-0877.
- Brandy Eaves, Fargo; spaghetti feed, silent auction and bake sale from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Aug. 3 at the VFW, 1505 Center Ave., Dilworth. Checks payable to Brandy Eaves Benefit Fund may be directed to Gate City Bank, 3909 13th Ave. S., Fargo, N.D. 58103.
For more information or to donate online, visit www.dakmed.org/lendahand.