Forum staff reports , Published June 29 2013
Lend-a-hand - 06/30/13DMF Lend A Hand, Fargo, offers matching funds to support fundraising efforts for people experiencing a medical crisis in Cass and Clay counties.
Current fundraising efforts include: Lisa Kirsch, Kurt Gebeke, Richard McCleary, Kristi Ritter, Tami Mehl and Brandy Eaves.
Upcoming events include:
- Kurt Gebeke, Fargo, a benefit will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. July 13 at Tailgators, 1322 Main Ave., Fargo; checks payable to Kurt Gebeke Benefit Fund may be directed to Gate City Bank, 400 2nd Ave. N., Fargo, N.D. 58102.
- Richard McCleary, Fargo, a dinner benefit, silent auction and raffle will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. July 25 at the Bowler, 2630 S. University Drive, Fargo; checks payable to Richard McCleary Benefit Fund may be directed to Gate City Bank, Village West Shopping Center, Fargo, N.D. 58103.
- Kristi Ritter, Hawley, Minn.; spaghetti feed, silent auction, bake and craft sale will be held July 28 at the Speak Easy Restaurant, Detroit Lakes, Minn.; checks payable to Kristi Ritter Benefit Fund may be directed to Bell State Bank & Trust, 3100 13th Ave. S., Fargo, N.D. 58103.
- Brandy Eaves, Fargo; spaghetti feed, silent auction and bake sale from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Aug. 3 at the VFW, 1505 Center Ave., Dilworth. Checks payable to Brandy Eaves Benefit Fund may be directed to Gate City Bank, 3909 13th Ave. S., Fargo, N.D. 58103.
- Tami Mehl, West Fargo; silent auction and dinner benefit from 4 to 7 p.m. Aug. 18 at Shanley High School, Fargo; checks payable to Tami Mehl Benefit Fund may be directed to Bell State Bank & Trust, P.O. Box 10877, Fargo, N.D. 58106-0877.
For more information or to donate online, visit www.dakmed.org/lendahand.