Forum staff reports, Published June 21 2013
ND film initiative banquet set July 3MANDAN, N.D. – The Film Initiative Banquet will begin at 5:30 p.m. July 3 here at Fort Lincoln.
Rep. Kevin Cramer will serve as emcee, along with Gov. Jack Dalrymple and Ted Baher, chief executive officer of MovieGuide.
The banquet will include a panel discussion with Theodore Roosevelt Malloch, Clay Jenkinson of Dickinson State University, Christopher Williams of Princebury Productions and other national experts.
Some of the areas for discussion are:
• Establishing a North Dakota family friendly film industry and commission;
• Launching an International Badlands Film Festival focused on family friendly films;
• An International Badlands Screenwriting Conference with North Dakota colleges and universities;
• Growing the North Dakota economy and education through film and media productions;
• A North Dakota Film Fund focused on family-friendly films and American values; and
• Production of “Young Four Eyes,” an eight-part mini-series in the “Downton Abbey” genre.
For registration and more information, visit www.YoungFourEyes.com.