Forum staff reports, Published April 11 2013
WDAY radio, TV to broadcast special Fargo City Commission flood meeting starting at 8 this morningFARGO - WDAY TV and 970 WDAY radio broadcasting a special Fargo City Commission meeting starting at 8 this morning.
The purpose of the meeting is to act on the following flood protection issues:
- Oak Creek bag protection and sewer valve installation plan.
- Emergency survey assistance selection.
- Emergency rapid deploy installation.
- Emergency traffic control.
- U.S. Geological Survey gauge deployment funding agreement.
- Right of entry for soil boring on Douglas Drive.
- Right of entry update for emergency flood control devices.