Associated Press, Published March 22 2013
Authorities ID victim, 92, of Minn. apartment fireBAXTER, Minn. — Authorities suspect a smoldering cigarette in a chair caused a fire that killed a 92-year-old Bagley woman this week.
The Clearwater County sheriff's office says Bagley firefighters pulled Edna Halvorson from her burning second-floor apartment Tuesday night.
Halvorson was flown to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, where she died.
The fire was ruled accidental.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.